My Journey Begins

To my future followers,

I know you've all been dying to see this blog finally emerge...so here it is! For all of my curious relatives and stalker-ish friends I hold so dear to my heart, here is your portal into my life across the globe.


As you guys know, I am about to embark on a nine-month adventure to Israel. And although I may be countries away and 7 hours ahead, I'd like you guys to know what I've been up to. So, incase ya'll don't have enough time to skype, call, or write, worry not! You can see what my IsraeLife is like via your very own computer screen. I'll be posting pictures, excerpts, and thoughts on many to most of my experiences...


Anyways, I digress...


Cheesy but true, I've recently discovered, after saying my "goodbyes" to most of my friends, that there are really only "see ya laters." Knowing these goodbyes aren't final helps me to embrace the HUGE transition awaiting me, and essentially, to not freak out.


I'm going to miss you all terribly. There's no denying it. But these nine months will undoubtedly fly by, as they always do.


Well, it's getting pretty late and I have a busy day ahead of me...tomorrow the packing finally begins!

Comments

Magenta said…
Shalom, cousin! In this case, I mean both hi and 'bye. ^_^ Hope you have LOTS of fun in Israel. I'm so glad you're writing a blog about it, so I can follow you along on your adventures. (See? I became a follower.)

Very excited for you, and hoping your journey is Tov Meod. Have fun!

Lots of love,
Your cousin, Bettina
^_~